PROMO UNTIL 29TH DECEMBER // SGD200 off for total purchase value of SGD2000 or more. COUPON: HURRAY200

*Subject to Terms and Conditions

Latex Pillow

SKU: PRIMELATEXPILLOW

More Views

Latex Pillow

SKU: PRIMELATEXPILLOW

Availability: In stock
$76.00

* Required Fields

$76.00
3 - 4 working days

Product Info
Latex Pillow

Item#: PRIMELATEXPILLOW

Rubber trees employ a protective layer of rubber sap to fend off the presence of fungus and bacteria.  After rubber sap is vulcanized, it is molded to become a Magic Koil latex pillow which retains the many beneficial properties of rubber sap.  To rest on a Magic Koil latex pillow is be protected by the essence of Mother Nature as you slumber.  Our latex foam is carefully procured from the finest sources in the South East Asian region, with 98.2% of it being natural latex.  The remaining 1.8% comprises of vulcanizing agent necessary to transform a pool of natural rubber sap into latex foam.  For comparison, latex products commonly available in the market tend to be synthetic and also natural rubber sap only make up no more than 50% of their composition.

Reviews

Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register.